All of our charters are private, which means it is just you and your party on board.
8+ days prior to charter date:
- You may cancel your charter and you will receive a refund minus a 20% service fee.
- We are happy to offer you the ability to reschedule until October 31stof the following year’s charter season.
0-7 days prior to charter date:
- Refunds are not available.
- Rescheduling is not available.
- Illness cancellations (including Covid); You may reschedule to Monday – Thursday at 10am, 12:30pm and 3pm for the same year your charter is booked. Refunds are not available. We recommend travel insurance if you are from out of town.
- Your charter will be cancelled by your captain if the weather is inclement for example: thunderstorms, excessive winds, and rainstorms. Click here for the FAQ “What happens if it rains?” for more details.
- There are no refunds for weather cancellations except for the following: If your entire party has arrived by airline and cannot book another charter during your stay of seven days or less, we will make an exception to our cancellation policy and offer you a full refund minus a 15% service fee.
- If your charter is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will receive an email voucher valid until October 31st of the following year’s charter season with details on how to reschedule.
- We do not cancel charters or allow schedule changes due to weather forecasts. We will make every attempt to notify you two hours prior to your charter if there will be a cancellation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Rescheduled charters cannot be changed or cancelled. You may apply the original value of your charter to an equal or lesser value charter. You may upgrade with an additional charge to any charter of more value. Rescheduled charters of a lesser value will not receive a refund.
- Infants and children, regardless of age, are included in the six-person maximum allowed on board. This is requirement by the United State Coast Guard.
- Gift Certificates are non-refundable and are valid for the date purchased until the October 31st of the following charter season.
Life Jacket Policy:
- Tribeca Sailing NYC strongly recommends the use of our USCG approved life jackets for all passengers while on board. We will provide a life jacket to any passenger wishing to wear one
- Passengers twelve and under are required by law to wear life jackets while on the vessel.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for determining if their minors between the ages of 13-17 must wear a life jacket.
- The person booking the charter is required to share our life jacket policy with all members of their group.